Virtual Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Bwuk im pb/x--t--c Intro]

Go down

[Bwuk im pb/x--t--c Intro] Empty [Bwuk im pb/x--t--c Intro]

Post  bwuk im pb Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:39 pm

Hello,

Welcome to my introduction thread. I hope that you guys will learn more about me Smile

Let's start.

Myself -

I'm 16 and I live in Canada. I'm active in sports and I play hockey, baseball and lacrosse. I'm about 5.9 and 180lbs, so I'm not that small.

I started playing Runescape about 5 years ago and started private servers about 2 years, when wildy was removed. My runescape account was level 117 with 7 99s [ Strength, Defence, Magic, Range, Cooking, Fletching, Firemaking] and was later banned for item scamming [made about 150m+]. I used to pk everyday and kill a lot of people.

My RSPS Life -

Well stated above I said I started 2 years ago. This is true although I have never sticked to 1 private server. I'm hoping to find a decent one where I will be able to play for more then a month.

Regarding forums, I am very active. I post a lot on some stuff but only if I feel it deserves a post. So yes, my post count may go up fast.

Virtual Vortex -

So I see that there is a 525 for this server? Is it hosted on a vps? And can I use a ipchanger?

Anyways, I believe that's long enough, I'll see you guys and girls[If any] later. Wink

bwuk im pb

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum