Virtual Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hiii im Haruhi :)

4 posters

Go down

hiii im Haruhi :) Empty hiii im Haruhi :)

Post  Haruhi :) Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:25 pm

Hi, my names allie,19, taken O.O and my ingame name is Haruhi and im actually planning on staying cuz this is the one of the best servers i found.I AM A HUGE ANIME FAN, >.> so u mite see some anime pics in my sig (dunno if there r sigs here yet) my girl is gabby <3 and i just hope i get along with everyone here Smile I love you
Haruhi :)
Haruhi :)

Back to top Go down

hiii im Haruhi :) Empty Re: hiii im Haruhi :)

Post  ỞῆḻῩᾘὅἵῩ Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:06 pm

Haruhi Smile wrote:Hi, my names allie,19, taken O.O and my ingame name is Haruhi and im actually planning on staying cuz this is the one of the best servers i found.I AM A HUGE ANIME FAN, >.> so u mite see some anime pics in my sig (dunno if there r sigs here yet) my girl is gabby <3 and i just hope i get along with everyone here Smile I love you

awhhhh.
hope to see you ingame<3
ỞῆḻῩᾘὅἵῩ
ỞῆḻῩᾘὅἵῩ

Back to top Go down

Post  Azure Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:30 am

Haruhi Smile wrote:Hi, my names allie,19, taken O.O and my ingame name is Haruhi and im actually planning on staying cuz this is the one of the best servers i found.I AM A HUGE ANIME FAN, >.> so u mite see some anime pics in my sig (dunno if there r sigs here yet) my girl is gabby <3 and i just hope i get along with everyone here Smile I love you

HEY im anime fan also!!!!! welcome ^^
Azure
Azure
[[img]https://2img.net/h/oi44.tinypic.com/23wlgl4.png[/img]C/O

Back to top Go down

Post  hotranger02 Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:14 am

hello anime is ftw Smile

hotranger02

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum